> Belgrade Fan club

peralta654
poruka Aug 23 2012, 07:43 PM
Poruka #1

Novajlija

Grupa: Članovi
Datum reg.: 23-August 12
Član broj: 12,505

I am a Maltese LFC supporter who lives in Belgrade. Was just wondering, are there any pubs or fan clubs where I can watch games with other LFC supporters??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Carra
poruka Aug 23 2012, 10:23 PM
Poruka #2

Drug član

Datum reg.: 14-August 10
Član broj: 6,932

CITAT (peralta654 @ Aug 23 2012, 08:43 PM) *
I am a Maltese LFC supporter who lives in Belgrade. Was just wondering, are there any pubs or fan clubs where I can watch games with other LFC supporters??

sta rece ??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) mozes i na nasem...ako ti lakse...

--------------------
c"mon

+Quote Post

peralta654
poruka Aug 23 2012, 10:28 PM
Poruka #3

Novajlija

ja sam malteski LFC fan. Moj srpski nije dobro ali pokusacu. Ima neki fan club ili pub u beograd da gledam utakmica sa drugim fanovima LFC?

Hvala Najlepse,
Nicky

+Quote Post

Dee Jay
poruka Aug 23 2012, 10:33 PM
Poruka #4

Klub 1000

Datum reg.: 15-March 10
Član broj: 6,810

CITAT (Carra @ Aug 23 2012, 11:23 PM) *
sta rece ??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) mozes i na nasem...ako ti lakse...

Don't make fun of lad. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I'd be glad to answer, but I haven't been on any of those last year gatherings, so I'm not someone who he should talk about this. As I know, sadly, there's no regular place where our fans watch matches every week, but usually some fans gather in a pub, I think it's in Dorcol, to watch some important matches.

--------------------
"Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor."

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

+Quote Post

Tonča
poruka Aug 23 2012, 11:06 PM
Poruka #5

Waldorf

Grupa: Carovi
Datum reg.: 1-May 06
Član broj: 2

QUOTE (Dee Jay @ Aug 23 2012, 11:33 PM) *
Don't make fun of lad. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I'd be glad to answer, but I haven't been on any of those last year gatherings, so I'm not someone who he should talk about this. As I know, sadly, there's no regular place where our fans watch matches every week, but usually some fans gather in a pub, I think it's in Dorcol, to watch some important matches.

We do actually watch every match televised on local tv stations in Red Bar, Skadarska 17. If you live in Belgrade you should now where Skadarlija is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
From September we are planing to move (back) to Sport Cafe, which is in center of Belgrade, near to Republic Square (THE HORSE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ). Previous years we used to watch almost every match there, because they have satellites tv and everything. Sadly, Sport Cafe was closed last season, but they're supposed to re-open in September. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Sve ih prodaj Jürgene, vrati nam Fowlera!

+Quote Post

Dee Jay
poruka Aug 23 2012, 11:13 PM
Poruka #6

Klub 1000

Datum reg.: 15-March 10
Član broj: 6,810

CITAT (Tonča @ Aug 24 2012, 12:06 AM) *
We do actually watch every match televised on local tv stations in Red Bar, Skadarska 17. If you live in Belgrade you should now where Skadarlija is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
From September we are planing to move (back) to Sport Cafe, which is in center of Belgrade, near to Republic Square (THE HORSE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ). Previous years we used to watch almost every match there, because they have satellites tv and everything. Sadly, Sport Cafe was closed last season, but they're supposed to re-open in September. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

A znao sam da se ne ide više u Sport Cafe, a nisam znao da ima gledanja u Red Baru svake nedelje.

--------------------
"Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor."

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

+Quote Post

peralta654
poruka Aug 24 2012, 12:49 AM
Poruka #7

Novajlija

Great so does that mean you'll be in Red bar for the City match on sunday?? Would be great to have some other fans for a change hehe

+Quote Post

Jamaica
poruka Aug 24 2012, 02:26 PM
Poruka #8

Klub 1000

Datum reg.: 2-May 08
Član broj: 5,695

Of course we'll be there for City match (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Map if needed: http://www.spottedbylocals.com/belgrade/map/spot/red-bar

--------------------

+Quote Post

peralta654
poruka Aug 24 2012, 06:31 PM
Poruka #9

Novajlija

Great (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) See you there then hehe

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 - broj korisnika koji čitaju ovu temu (1 - broj gostiju, 0 - broj anonimnih članova)
0 - broj članova:

RSS Lo-fi verzija Trenutno vreme: 15th October 2019 - 08:16 AM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles